Power Service Products President and Owner Ed Kramer is a lifelong community supporter of Weatherford and Parker County. When Ed took over management of Power Service from his father in 1971, he had only one product to sell. Within five years, Ed established a national distributor network, so that by 1976 Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement was available coast-to-coast and by 1981 was the nation’s best seller — a title the company still holds.
Today, Power Service Products, a third-generation family business, offers a complete line of diesel fuel additives. What started over 50 years ago in a small, one-car garage has grown into one of the industry’s biggest and most endearing success stories.
Ed’s commitment to excellence extends far beyond his company’s walls. He believes in giving back to the community and has provided his expertise and financial support to local organizations. Currently, Ed serves on the board of directors for the Weatherford College Foundation and as board president of Project Opportunity. He previously served as a board director for First National Bank and as a trustee for the Weatherford Independent School District. Additionally, Ed is proud to have contributed financial support to the Doss-Heritage Culture Center, Weatherford Little League, Friends of Weatherford Library, Weatherford Education Foundation, and the Weatherford College Foundation. A member of Grace Presbyterian, he holds current and past committee roles within the church.
Community Support and Involvement:
- Past Director – First National Bank
- Past Trustee – Weatherford Independent School District
- Past and current committee member – Grace Presbyterian Church
- Board member – Weatherford College Foundation Board
- President of Project Opportunity
- Supporter of Doss-Heritage Culture Center
- Supporter of Weatherford Little League
- Supporter of Friends of Weatherford Library
- Supporter of Weatherford Education Foundation
- Supporter of Weatherford College Foundation